5 Best Lenses For Landscape Photography
Admiring the nature is certainly pleasant but capturing it via a camera doubles the pleasure as you get to share it with your friends and family. From lofty mountains to tumultuous oceans and dark, deep forests, the beauty of nature is unparallel. Thus becoming a landscape photographer is the best vocation ever. However, it is the lens that holds the secret to a magnificent landscape photo. So, do not scrimp when you invest in a lens. Use a quality one to catch the might of nature. Do not hesitate to opt for camera lens rental in Bangalore, if you happen to be undecided about spending so much money at the moment.
No you cannot use your smart phone this time. The results would be less than desirable. That makes it important to select the best lens that money can buy to shoot landscapes. Here are the top picks when it concerns camera lenses. Do pick the one that catches your fancy, escape into nature and begin shooting!
- Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM – This is a standard lens with the right kind of zoom and it works just fine for capturing nature. The 4 stop IS (image stabilizer) makes a tripod redundant enabling you to shoot at night. There is very little noise when the camera starts rolling and you can capture a moving object just fine. The ‘7-blade circular aperture’ will permit you to isolate a part of the image from the background thus creating special effects.
- Samyang 14mm Ultra Wide-Angle f/2.8 IF ED UMC Manual Focus Lens – Try this lens out for capturing the spectacular view of nature in 115 degree and maximize the effect by pairing the lens with a digital camera or a film camera of 35 mm. The glare of the sunlight is reduced drastically while shooting at close range as well while white light and aberrations within the images is likely to be a thing of past once you use this particular lens for landscape photography.
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Lens – This is a must have for the landscape photographer which is on the move. The camera is compact and portable that comes with a filter that can reduce the harsh glare thus enabling you to shoot at any time of the day or even at night. The ultrasonic motor is highly effective for capturing the momentary views of nature such as the majestic mountains peeking out from the clouds or the play of colors when the sun is rapidly going down the horizon.
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S NIKKOR Lens – This one is noted for its sharpness. The real and undistorted image of nature can be captured in full effect as well. The ‘Silent Wave Motor (SWM)’ allows speedy shooting without any noise thus making it one of the best lenses for nature photography.
- Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX NIKKOR Lens – This one can be whipped out for capturing a subject in low light. It happens to be affordable as well.