Corsair Force LS 240GB
Corsair Force LS 240GB Force Series LS features SATA 3 6GB/s support for optimal performance with the latest systems, and it’s backward compatible with SATA 1 and 2 for maximum compatibility. The thin 7mm height, low heat generation, and solid-state reliability make it ideal for everything from desktop PCs to the latest ultra-thin laptops.
Compatible with SATA 2 3Gb/s
Haven’t yet moved to SATA 3? Like all Corsair components, Force Series LS SSDs are designed to last through several system upgrades. Adding a Force Series LS today means that you’ll still get fast and dependable storage performance now, and your SSD will be ready for your next upgrade
Force Series LS has a height of 7mm, so it will fit into newer ultra-slim notebooks and laptops.
Force Series LS SSDs feature support for the Windows® 7 TRIM command. This allows them to store only the data they need and perform memory optimization to ensure the fastest possible write speeds.
Because SSDs have no moving parts, they can handle shock, vibration and temperature changes far in excess of traditional hard drives. That’s important for desktop PCs, and essential for laptops.
Traditional mechanical hard drives spin at thousands of revolutions per minute. This takes power, and generates noise and heat. Since SSDs have no moving parts, there’s no noise or vibration, and the lower power consumption helps keep things cool inside your PC.
Corsair SSD Toolbox is our exclusive software for managing your Corsair solid state drive and maintaining its performance. It’s a free download for owners of Corsair SSDs, and it works under Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
- Force Series LS Solid-State Drive
- SATA 3 6Gb/s
- Backward compatible with SATA II and SATA I
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP, Mac OS X, Linux
- 2.5″ or 3.5″ hard drive bay
- Form Factor: 7mm height, 2.5”
- Interface Type: SATA 6Gbps (SATA 3)
- Max Sequential Read (ATTO): Up to 560MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (ATTO): Up to 320MB/s
- Max Sequential Read (CDM): Up to 520MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (CDM): Up to 320MB/s
- Max Random Read QD32 (IOMeter): 84K IOPS
- Max Random Write QD32 (IOMeter): 78K IOPS
- MTBF: 1.5 million hours
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Operating Humidity: 90% RH (40° C)
- Storage Humidity: 93% RH (40° C)
- Shock: 500G
- Vibration: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G