Glidecam L4-Pro Monitor
The Glidecam L4-Pro active matrix, LCD monitor is ideal for use wherever a compact, lightweight, high quality picture, LCD monitor is required. The L4-Pro works perfectly when used as a remote viewing monitor on the base platform of either the Glidecam XR-4000/HD-4000 with Smooth Shooter or X-10 camera stabilizers. Weighing only 16 ounces, and easily powered by an external 12 volts DC 500mA battery or power supply, the L4-Pro can also be used directly on top of your camera as an oversized viewfinder or be attached virtually anywhere.
- Display: 4 inch TFT (thin film transistor) Active Matrix full color display (fast response, with no streaking, wide viewing angle).
- INPUT SIGNAL: NTSC/PAL auto read.
- PICTURE ELEMENTS: 234(V) x 480(H).
- DOT PITCH: 0.171(W) x 0,264(H).
- BACK LIGHT: Built in (CCFT).
- TOP PANEL CONTROLS: Brightness, color intensity, tint, red drive, blue drive.
- EXTERNAL SUPPLY VOLTAGE: 12 Volts DC 500mA.
- VIDEO CONNECTORS: Switchable dual video BNC inputs.
- POWER CONNECTOR: Coaxial DC Jack (which requires an external Coaxial DC Plug with 2.1 mm I.D. x 5.5mm O.D.).
- OPERATING TEMPERATURES: 1 degree Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius
- SIZE: 5.51″ W x 3.62″H x 1.81″ D.
- MOUNTING HOLE: one 1/4″ 20 threaded mounting hole is centrally located on the base.
- WEIGHT: One pound (16 ounces).
- STRUCTURE: Compact metal cabinet with black paint finish.
- NOTE: Electrical cables, and electrical adapters not included. Specifications subject to change with no notice. All measurements approx.