Top 5 DSLR Cameras For Indian Wedding Photography
Indian weddings are spectacular events with umpteen ceremonies taking place over almost a week. The bride and groom are bedecked in finery as are the thousands of family members and friends. There is color everywhere you look at and each tiny moment is deemed to be priceless.
So, naturally the situation demands photographs that not only capture each nuance but also feature the family members along with the happy couple in the best possible manner. Sure, the old age stills have given way to videos yet a skilled photographer who can weave magic with his camera is hard pressed for time at the height of wedding season in India.
Unfortunately, the appreciation of photography is never about cameras in India, the photographer walks away with the kudos. He knows though that choosing the right camera is indispensible for capturing the golden moments that will be lost in a jiffy. He therefore appears at the venue armed with multiple cameras and accessories so that he can make use of a backup plan if required.
The best DSLR cameras that are considered to be perfect for the boisterous and colorful Indian wedding include but are certainly not limited to:-
1. Canon EOS 5D Mark III –– This camera comes equipped with a 22.3 MP with a full-frame CMOS SENSOR, DIGIC 5+ image processor with a great ISO range which is 100 to 25,600, It also features an intelligent Viewfinder, High Dynamic Range, and Multiple Exposure mode making it a perfect multimedia tool which makes it one of the best cameras for wedding photos and videos.
2. Canon EOS 1 Dx – This one is a full frame camera capable of churning out clean images with no accompanying noise. Clicking wedding photos are a delight with this one as it remains completely functional in low light as well as bright light. This camera is equipped with a 18.1 MP full frame CMOS sensor combined with high ISO range of 100-51200, and dual DIGIC 5+ processors which creates astounding images.
3. Canon EOS 6D –Lightweight and durable, at 770gms this camera is Canon’s smallest and lightest Full Frame DSLR and it packs in a 20.2-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor with ISO up to 102,400. It also has Geotagging and WI-FI capabilities so user can upload directly to social media. It is great for shooting outdoors as it is resistant to dust.
4. Nikon D800 – – This one is a pure delight both in terms of versatility and the price range. It features a 36.3 MP CMOS sensor that can capture all the finer details of the Indian wedding such as the intricate design and weave of fabrics and jewelry are captured at their best in detail amply aided by the Expeed 3′ Image Processing engine to produce crisp images on par with high end cameras.
5. Sony Alpha A99 –This camera comes from the house of Sony and it is simply stunning. Featuring a 24.3MP Full-Frame EXMOR CMOS Sensor and BIONZ Image Processing Engine it captures details in all its glory. Thanks to the proprietory Sony’s SteadyShot technology no image will be blurred when you shoot from this beauty. It is highly demanded by wedding photographers due to its low light and fast capture capabilities.
For all those budding photographers out there who are looking to make a career in photography, check out our offerings. Try it out and then decide on the best equipment to purchase.
If you are a photographer or a keen follower of photography, get hooked to our blog for cool tips and facts about photography. If you are just starting out, our blog will help you with details related to camera and accessories.
If you find this Blog informative please share your valuable comments